EarthCube seeks to enable innovation in geoscience research by developing tools for accessing, sharing, and visualizing data; NSF facilitates this goal by funding a variety of project proposals each year.
This webinar series is intended to highlight some of these newly developed (or in development) EarthCube tools through practical demonstration of their applications to scientific questions. The webinars are specifically aimed at scientists who might otherwise have limited exposure to EarthCube. Each webinar in this series will highlight a different EarthCube funded project, with presentations by project leaders followed by ample time for Q&A.
- Watch the CINERGI webinar on YouTube (coming soon)
- Download the CINERGI slides (coming soon)
- Watch the SuAVE webinar on YouTube (coming soon)
- Download the SuAVE slides
- Watch the GeoSemantic webinar on YouTube
- Download the GeoSemantic webinar slides (see end of presentation for technical definitions)
- Watch the Cyber Tools webinar on YouTube
- Download the Cyber Tools slides with links to many helpful cyber tools