Members: Elisha Wood-Charleson (Lead), Francoise Pearlman, Plato Smith, Denise Hills
- Developing an internal communication line between EarthCube funded projects and the EarthCube community by asking PI's to fill out a questionnaire biannually (highlighting products, workshops, sessions at meetings, etc.) and disseminate via EarthCube.org
- Identifying "bridging members" between Committees, Teams, and Working Groups across EarthCube governance to highlight potential overlap and communicate information of interest between groups.
- Developing ideas about an EarthCube Member Network to allow EarthCube members to better locate, communicate, and collaborate with each other.
Members: Simon Goring (Lead), Noah McLean, Plato Smith
- GSA Session proposed and accepted to highlight end-user scientists' experiences with EarthCube and how their research benefits from EarthCube's tools and resources
- AGU Proposal session: to be proposed
- Early Career Travel Grant to provide funds to early career researchers in the geosciences for participation at meetings, workshops and conferences where EarthCube-related work is to be presented or discussed.
Mapping the Landscape (co-effort with Liaison Team)
Members: Lindsay Powers (Lead), Sarah Ramdeen, Simon Goring, Nina Jackson
- Populate a Mapping the Landscape spreadsheet by domain and org-type
- Working with Dawn Wright at ESRI to develop a map-based software tool that will help the Team visualize the CI/GEO landscape and connect with like-organizations and initiatives. A first draft is set to be released in early April.