View Group Page(s):
More than 60 presentations, posters, and other EarthCube-related events will be held at AGU 2015 in San Francisco! Search for EarthCube-related sessions at AGU here: https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm15/meetingapp.cgi/SearchResults/0 or see the attached daily schedule of EC-related events.
Visit us at Booth 116 to learn about EarthCube funding opportunities and ways to get involved, connect with EarthCube members, and check out demos of some EarthCube funded technology projects/building blocks (schedule below).
And of course, come and get some EarthCube swag!
Join us at the EarthCube Town Hall (TH15D), Monday, December 14 at 12:30 -1:30 PM, in Moscone West, Rm 2011. We are seeking your input on the Science Drivers and Roadmap Implementation plan to build a comprehensive cyberinfrastructure that will increase data accessibility and availability across the earth sciences. Kerstin Lehnert, EC Leadership Council Chair, will speak briefly too.
And be sure to check out demonstrations of EarthCube-funded Building Block projects and talk to software designers about their cutting edge technology products at Booth 116:
- Sediment Experimentalist Network (SEN), Tuesday, December 15, 10-11am and Thursday, Dec 17, 10-11am
- CHORDS, Tuesday, December 15, 11am-Noon
- BCube, Tuesday, December 15, Noon-12:30 pm; Wednesday December 16 Noon - 1 pm, and Thursday, December 17, Noon-12:30 pm
- CINERGI, Tuesday, December 15, 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm, and 1:00 pm Wednesday, December 6
- Critical Zone IA, Tuesday, December 15, 4-5 pm
- EarthCollab, Wednesday, December 16, 10:30am - Noon
- DAsHER, Wednesday, December 16, 4:00 pm and Thursday, December 17, 11:00 am
- DisConBB, Thursday, December 17, 12:30 pm - 2 pm