Abstracts submissions for POSTERS only are due March 30, 2018. [now closed]
Oral Sessions [submissions now closed]
This year, the AHM welcomes abstracts on the themes: Science Outcomes & Engagement, Technology Integration, and EarthCube Project Sustainability for plenary and breakout sessions.
Poster Sessions [deadline March 30]
As with many scientific meetings and conferences, the poster sessions will be the key communication platform. We listened to community feedback we received from the 2017 AHM and have scheduled even more time for the poster sessions to allow for unstructured discussion, and for meeting with potential collaborators.
Posters are expected to be ready for display at the beginning of the Meeting on the morning of Wednesday, June 6 and will remain up through Thursday June 7. Posters will be grouped thematically, and will be presented on either Wednesday or Thursday. Electricity and side tables will be available upon request. The date/time of your presentation and the size of the poster display will be communicated to presenters upon acceptance. Poster presenters will have an opportunity to give a lightning talk on the day of their presentation. The Organizing Committee members will accept only a single poster per presenter. Individuals may be a co-author on multiple posters.
In particular, we are interested in posters that:
- Discuss science that uses or has been enabled by EarthCube;
- Introduce science questions or projects looking to integrate EarthCube infrastructure;
- Pair EarthCube Infrastructure with projects that use the tools;
- Showcase educational outcomes using EarthCube Tools (notebooks, workshops, courses);
- Are EarthCube Tools;
- Are of Integration activities that link EarthCube Building Blocks;
- Show results from Research Coordination Networks; or
- Other posters dealing with social components of EarthCube Research or topics not covered here.
Submission Process [Abstract submissions are closed.]
Abstract submissions for POSTERS are due on March 30, 2018 and will be limited to 300 words in length. All abstracts are subject to review by the All Hands Meeting Organizing Committee. Notification of approval will be given by April 9, 2018.
If you have any questions contact Lynne Schreiber in the ESSO.