EarthCube welcomes project participants, new PIs, early career researchers and scientists, and all other interested parties to the 2018 All Hands Meeting (AHM) June 6-8, 2017 in Washington DC. The meeting begins on Wednesday morning and ends on Friday after lunch.
Since the first AHM in 2014, the meeting has been a critical opportunity to make connections, communicate advances, and help plan the future of EarthCube. The 2018 AHM, “Platform for Integration,” focuses on the many successes achieved so far by the EarthCube Community. Highlights will feature a demonstration of the pilot registry work (Project 418,) technology integration, how EarthCube defines its own success, and ways to enhance engagement in the scientific community and with external partners.
There will be a lot of exciting developments to be shared in 2018, and we hope you will join us in Washington DC!
- Late February: Initial Agenda Published
- Late February: Registration and Room Reservation Systems Open
- March 15: Abstract Submissions DEADLINE [link]
- March 15: Early Career Travel Grant Submission DEADLINE [link]
- March 30: Final Agenda Published
- April 9: Acceptance Notification of Poster Abstracts
- May 14: Early Registration Deadline
We welcome and encourage live-tweeting and sharing through social media during the meeting, using the hashtag #ECAHM18. A speaker or poster presenter who does not wish for content to be shared must explicitly state so at the beginning of their presentation.