Friday, November 15, 2019 - 14:32
1. Discover and access thousands of hydrologic datasets and advance your research by integrating information from multiple sources, reusing the data and models shared by others.
2. Collect and share structural geology and tectonics field and laboratory data.
3. Join the Pangeo Community project for big data in the geosciences and leverage a high performance computing system or cloud computing cluster to scale your python analysis to extremely large datasets.
4. Process high resolution satellite imagery on a large scale.
5. Collect data on fossils from multiple databases.
6. Collect, manage, and distribute real-time data streams from observational sensors via cloud services and the Internet.
7. Connect with the IS-GEO network and innovate with a community of researchers bridging Intelligent Systems and Geosciences.
8. Predict solar flares with multi-instrument/multi-wavelength investigation of flare physics.
9. Check out this Python package for analysis and visualization of paleogeoscientific datasets.
10. Try out this platform to find oceanographic ‘omics and related data; analyze with connected supercomputing resources.